Brussels Conference: Digital Tourism
Headerpop attended this week Brussels’ Digital Tourism Conference. On the program, 2 min presentation speeches from start-ups active in tourism and digital. Plenty of innovative and promising ideas.
- Itinari: reference platform to prepare your itinerary and discover more than 80000 places. Stories of passionate travellers and locals are gathered here, a bit like Synbud we have already told you about.
- Destination everywhere: travel booking platform for people with disabilities. It provides access to dream destinations and activities for everyone!
- Divercities: cultural capsules that highlight the richness of the local and European cultural scene.
- Place Guru: application that allows to gather places, routes and maps to share them with other travellers.
- PanoraMe: tool that combines selfie and postcard! Indeed, it creates short videos with a zoom out effect. This system can be used on events or in cities.
- Guidewiser: virtual assistant based on artificial intelligence and chatbot technology. It enables hotels to communicate better with their guests and offer them a better travel experience.
- Central App : tool to create your website, manage your referencing and respond to your customers’ opinions.
- One House Stand: rental of rooms, loft and villas for events in Brussels.
- Oh-chef: home chef and cooking class. Organize a culinary experience at home or at the office with quality chefs and for an affordable budget.
- The Hive: Brussels food campus: restoration project on the Tour & Taxis site.
- 44 Screens: offers augmented reality solutions that allow us to appreciate the world around us.
- Memovie: collaborative transmedia storytelling agency. Tell your company’s story!
Conclusion of this evening: Brussels innovates in digital tourism! PanoraMe is the project we selected. Offering this modern tool to destinations is a good way to attract tourists!